Would the “Real Truth” Triumphant Church Arise, Take your Place!

 My Blink Camera 📷 has been going off every Morning 1:39 for the past few weeks this am Spirit of Truth…Holy Spirit led me to Ezekiel 13…total confirmation from the Word I recd Thursday Morning after the FLC Service when Robin D Bullock called out the shaman crazy eyes witch in the FLC region, her arrogance and facade of power! Hear the Word of the LORD GOD…


YAHWEH spoke to me, saying, “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who claim to speak for me but are prophesying out of their own imagination. Say to them: ‘Listen, you lying prophets, to the words of YAHWEH, for the Lord YAHWEH has a message for you. “ ‘Disaster is in store for the wicked prophets who make up their own visions, but they have seen and heard nothing! Israel, your prophets have been like scavengers prowling among the city ruins. They have not denounced the people’s sin or warned them of trouble coming so that Israel might stand up in battle on the day of YAHWEH. Their visions are phony and their prophecies of what is coming are lies. They say, “YAHWEH says,” when I, YAHWEH, did not send them with my message, and yet they actually expect me to fulfill their words! Have you not seen false visions and prophesied false prophecies of the future? You declare: “This is what YAHWEH says,” when I had not spoken. “ ‘Therefore, Lord YAHWEH says to you: Because you have spoken your false prophecies and lying visions, behold, I am against you, says Lord YAHWEH. I will punish the false prophets who see false visions and speak lies about what they see coming in the future. They will no longer belong to my council of elders, nor will their names be inscribed in the register of the people of Israel, nor will they ever return to the land of Israel. And then the people will know for sure that I am Lord YAHWEH! “ ‘For in truth, they have gravely misled my people, saying, “Everything is fine,” when devastation is at hand. When the false build a “wall of words” they cover it with the whitewash of their lies. Prophesy to those who do so that their wall will fall! For I will send a stormy wind that will break loose with a deluge of rain and great hailstones. And down will come the wall! When it crumbles, will not the people say to you, “Where’s that whitewashed wall of yours now?” “ ‘Therefore this is what I, Lord YAHWEH, say to you: My anger will break forth as a windstorm and my wrath will break loose like a torrential rain, and I will send great hailstones to destroy your wall! Yes, I will level this plastered wall to the ground and lay bare its flimsy foundation. And when it crumbles, you, too, will crumble and perish. And then you will realize that I am YAHWEH! “ ‘For then my wrath will be spent against the wall and upon those who have smeared it with plaster. And I will say to you, “The wall is gone, and so are those who smeared plaster over it. Those prophets of Israel who prophesied that Jerusalem would be fine, when devastation was near, will be no more!” For I, Lord YAHWEH, have spoken.’ ” “As for you, son of man, prophesy against the women of your people, who are witches masquerading as prophets. For they prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them and say, ‘Hear what Lord YAHWEH says to you: You women are doomed who sew magic bands on their wrists and make veils of varying sizes for their heads in order to ensnare the lives of people, young and old. Do you think you can get away with entrapping the lives of my people and still preserve your own lives? You have dishonored my name among my people for a few handfuls of barley and a few pieces of bread. You put to death people who should not have died and kept alive people who should not have lived, because you lied to my people, and they listened to your lies! “ ‘Therefore I, Lord YAHWEH, say to you: I am against your wristbands with which you ensnare people’s souls. I will tear them from your arms! And I will let your victims go free, those whom you hunt down like birds. I will rip off your scarves and deliver my people from your hands. They will no longer be trapped by your power, and then you will know for sure that I am YAHWEH. By your lies you have made righteous people greatly discouraged (although I have not discouraged them). And by your lies you have encouraged the wicked not to repent from their wicked ways and save their lives. Therefore you will no longer conjure up false visions or practice witchcraft. I will rescue my people from your deceptive power. And then you will know without a doubt that I am YAHWEH.’ ””

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭23‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/ezk.13.1-23.TPT


Heed the word of the LORD GOD 🛑 Stop harming little children for it is better to tie a millstone around your neck and throw yourself in the ocean! 🌊 and covering up the lies, deceit and manipulation! Connecting yourselves with corrupt seed for you will crumble alongside FLC and receive the same demise and fate as it is Written! 

Ezekiel 32:2-16 #whitehorseexposed


Here is the Word Holy Spirit gave me and instructed me to post these two Videos… 


https://king-dolltriumphantchurch.blogspot.com/2026/10/demise-fate-of-church-mouth-of-sh-ah.html


Some might read this and say who does this Girl think she is…Someone Who is not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation. Declaring the Truth Apocalypse and the 4 Horses of Revelation be exposed. Justice and Truth shall prevail…


For indeed this is what has happened to the Church “Body of Christ” its why in the Book of Revelation 13 clearly says,  when the dragon 🐉 (Ole Deluder satan) was defeated by the Jesus and His Blood 🩸 and gave the “Church” back all power Authority and Dominion lost in the Fall of Adam…I asked the Father how did the dragon’s fatal wound heal and come back more powerful… He replied…IT BECAUSE THE CHURCH stood down, shut their mouths because they didn’t want to offend… so instead of standing up in Authority, Sword ⚔️ drawn and keeping him under OUR FEET… the one and only antichrist spirit Ole deluder satan himself rose up continued with his lies, distorted perspectives therefore keeping the church in a defeated state! 


So I am Declaring Triumphant Church Arise, Rend the Heavens and Call upon Yahweh to bring His Mighty Right Arm of Justice to the Nations, burn up all the wicked evil world system so that the King of Glory Yahusha” may come into the Earth and set up His Kingdom Reign along side His Angels, His Resurrected Saints and the Real Truth, Blood Brought, Sword 🗡️ of the Spirit talking Body of Christ Believers in this earth. Heaven and Earth unite!!! 


“When the seventy missionaries returned to Jesus, they were ecstatic with joy, telling him, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we commanded them in your name!” Jesus replied, “While you were ministering, I watched Satan topple until he fell suddenly from heaven like lightning to the ground. Now you understand that I have imparted to you my authority to trample over his kingdom. You will trample upon every demon before you and overcome every power Satan possesses. Absolutely nothing will harm you as you walk in this authority. However, your real source of joy isn’t merely that these spirits submit to your authority, but that your names are written in the journals of heaven and that you belong to God’s kingdom. This is the true source of your authority.” Then Jesus, overflowing with the Holy Spirit’s joy, exclaimed, “Father, thank you, for you are Lord Supreme over heaven and earth! You have hidden the great revelation of this authority from those who are proud, those wise in their own eyes, and you have shared it with these who humbled themselves. Yes, Father. This is what pleases your heart: to give these things to those who are like trusting children.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬-‭21‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/luk.10.17-21.TPT


Ask me how I know for the Bible tells me so! 


Faith is simply taking Yahweh at His Word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a “67” Word…Financial Freedom and Harvest Season

Demise & Fate of the False Church, the Mouth of (shaman) has spoken it

Biblical Liberty and Freedom