Demise & Fate of the False Church, the Mouth of (shaman) has spoken it
Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth woke me up this morning at 3:34 led me to Ezek 33:4
4 If people hear the warning but pay no attention and the sword overtakes them and kills them; they will bear the responsibility for their own deaths. 5 Because they heard the sound of the shofar and paid no attention to the warning; their deaths are their own faults. But if they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives.
Hear the warning of the Lord God, CHURCH!!! Woe to the Shepherds according to Ezekiel 34.
Matthew 18:6 — TPT
“But if anyone abuses the faith of these little ones who believe in me, I will personally take action. It would be better for him to have a heavy millstone tied around his neck and be thrown into the sea than to face the judgment of God for causing one of these little ones to stumble.”
I live in the State of Ohio and the past few days I have been listening to and following the Court Case against the Son of a Pastor from a Church I used to attend in New Albany, OHIO. Faith Life Church. I have been devastated to hear and know that they are lying and covering up alleged allegations against the Pastors Son Tom, after seeing for myself the video the night Gary posted, apologizing to His Daughter Kirsten for not being there for her, Gary stating himself that He would never cover the sin of one child at the expense of the other back in January 2025 Fast forward 2026 He actually got on the stand in the Courtroom this week denying he knew anything regarding the allegations against His Son and what happened to His own Daughter, not to mention the allegations of the other victims.
As I mentioned before this is a Church I used to attend, My Dad loved this church, He is now in Heaven with Jesus. I often refer to the verse in Isaiah 57 the Righteous pass into Rest to be spared from the disaster and evil that is to come. My Dad would be heartbroken over this whole FLC situation.
So many times, when I would attend, I would feel the urge to join the Faith Life become a Volunteer "ya know' all the things to become a part of Faith, Family and Finances, yet in my Spirit, He would say not yet. Always baffled me but I would be obedient, I truly know now the Spirit of Truth was keeping me from something that He knew was going on behind the scenes. Thank you, Yahweh, that I was obedient to listen to His voice. The last service I attended after my Dad's passing with my Husband, as I walked out the door of my Home, I Heard the Holy Spirit say give a piece of your silver in the FLC Offering, so many times I would think about that piece of Silver and wonder why Spirit of Truth instruction me to give?? This Morning I know why, it was a "token of silver" the very coin Judas betrayed Judas with. Betrayal to Our Precious Savior Jesus and just like He knew Judas was about to betray Him, Jesus still washed his feet. Jesus knows the betrayal of His disciples, His Chosen Ones. Betrayal means the act of betraying someone, violation of a person's trust, or confidence of moral standards. backstabbing, disloyal, double cross. faithlessness, falseness, sellout, treason, treachery, unfaithfulness.
Jesus says this to people who claim to have done works in His name, including prophesying and casting out devils:
Many will say to Me on that day [when I judge them], ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, and driven out demons in Your name, and done many miracles in Your name?’ 23And then I will declare to them publicly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me [you are banished from My presence], you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands] Matthew 7:22
Back in 2022 when my Dad passed, there was a Worship Service I played over and over from Robin D Bullock Church International that brought such Joy and Peace during a time of sorrow, it was so anointed and Spirit Led, I loved Church International Worship. So, this week when I saw Robin was going to be at Faith Life Church for their Wednesday Evening Service, I was shocked, thoughts raced in my heart and mind, why would Robin go to a church where there seems to be sexual perversion, harm to Children when so many times, Robin prophesied Woe to the Politician's for sexual abuse esp to the Children. I had to keep checking my Heart to keep false judgement against Robin, thinking is it all about the Tithe Check to Robin like so many other Pastors and Churches across our Nation. Tithing is a huge false narrative, ship wrecking of the Faith misteaching in the Church today.
So, Hear the Word of the LORD GOD today, Robin and Robin Church International, The Offering took up for you last night is corruptible (CORRUPT) seed by cashing the check, you will be attaching your Church Family and partners to that Corruption. The LORD GOD says burn that "corrupt seed" on the altar of MY Temple, discard it, throw it into the fire of My Holy Sanctuary lest the judgement coming on the Church walls in New Albany will fall and crumble on your church as well. Heed the Word of the LORD GOD!
Last night I felt led to listen to the LIVE Service with Robin ministering, and right there in Gary and Drenda usual positions in the Church "pew" or should a say "Phew" for corruption built on lies is a stench in the LORD Yahweh's nostrils, yet there was Gary and Drenda hands lifted high in the very presence of Jesus Yahusha Messiah our Redeemer. I kept watching and then as Robin started releasing the Word He received from the LORD, although I am not sure if He absolutely realized the word "Shaman” word he kept saying referring to a Crazy Eyed witch, someone who thinks they rule the area, what this region is dealing with is a witch of manipulation, and deceit, a witch consumed with her own arrogance and facade of power. this witch does not have power to operate in the Ohio area because a witch cannot have covenant with the Spirit and Creation Realm. “shaman”is the "turd of hell" at one point Robin even looked and pointed to the area where Gary and Drenda were sitting and said the LORD GOD is saying this to you! Then what happened next I kept pausing, backing up and playing over, Drenda Herself got on stage with Her Bible in hand and started declaring what I truly believe the SPIRIT OF TRUTH spoke through her very own lips and she spoke over herself calling herself, you are like a young lion prowling among the nations instead you are a sea monster Read Ezekiel 32...She even said I have never read this verse before, this is the lament of Egypt, with a crazy (evil) look in her eyes, she said this is the bringing down of the evil world system, she looked at Robin and said this is the deception you are talking about. She literally stood on her platform and declared Her own demise which means a loss of position or status, fate. Read Psalm 7:12-16
My Prayer is that Robin and Robin, Church International will burn the corrupt seed and have no part in the demise of FLC church, whose walls are about to come crashing down, and this church once anointed to share the Gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom Purposes. somewhere along the way just like Adam handed over His Covenant Authority over to the Ole Deluder satan allowing him to trick them out of the destiny Yahweh wrote for them and their family, coming into agreement with the antichrist spirit himself and stepped into lies and deceit and instead of exposing darkness covered it up and blasphemed Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth and will now receive the fate of Ananias and Sapphira. and Gary if only you would have stood up in your authority when the Ole Deluder satan came in your FLC Garden and Kicked him and his illusions, and lies out, but instead you succumbed like Adam and handed over that God Given, Jesus Blood Bought Dominion and Authority and Now have lost your Garden the Kingdom.
I pray and declare over Kirsten and all the victims of the horrific harm caused to them. That the Yahweh of Peace Himself with cover them and completely heal and restore them Spirit, Soul and Body. That Today Jehovah Shammah, Yahweh is Present and El Roi Yahweh who sees will reveal and expose Truth Apocalypse, and His Spirit of Truth will bring Justice Truth and Nothing but Truth, So Help us Yahweh!
This is truly the White Horse of Revelation (Rev 6, Zechariah 6 and Eze 14:21-23) who has patrolled the earth and has seen all the CHURCH Abuse and hurt and has brought all of the evidence of all Harm afflicted on the BODY OF CHRIST, His Bride, His Church into the Courtroom of Heaven before the Ultimate Judge Yahweh and His Mighty Right Arm of Justice and His Truth shall prevail...Ask me how I know For the BIBLE the very Written Word of Yahweh tells me so!!
Upon this Rock I build MY CHURCH and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it! Matthew 16:18
****I have two videos on fb, TikTok, Instagram, Truth social platforms, I will post one Robin D Bullock and the other Drenda declaring the Demise/Fate of FLC
Comments
Post a Comment